DS-2CE16H8T-IT5F 5MP Turbo Fixed Bullet camera with 80 Metre IR NightVision
Stunning 5 Mega-Pixel super-sharp images day & Night, with an incredible 80 metres NightVision.
5 Mega-Pixel is two and a half times sharper than Full HD 1080p.
True 130dB Wide Dynamic Range
Optional deep base available to hide cables and bring out further from walls.
The DS-2CE16H8T-IT5F is the very latest version of the Ultra-low light Turbo TVI bullet cameras from HIKVision.
It also features a real 130db Wide Dynamic Range, allowing it to record very bright and very dark images in the same frame without being washed out or too dark.
Another nice feature is that it can be switched to 2MP Full HD and 4MP, it can even be switched to different formats, including TVI, CVI, AHD and even the old non-HD CVBS composite output, perfect for very old recorders, who can now benefit from this incredible new Ultra-Low light technology.
This camera is the professionals choice when picking an inexpensive Turbo coax camera to cover big areas, both day & night.It has fantastic features at a great price.
The DS-2CE16H8T-IT5F comes programmed as a 4MP camera, so that you can use it on all HQHI-K series recorders, as well as the higher-spec HUHI-K series recorders.
- 5 MP high performance bullet camera
- Strong night performance, capturing images in ultra-low light down to 0.003 lux
- Clear imaging even against strong back lighting due to 130 dB true WDR technology
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images
- EXIR 2.0: advanced infrared technology with 80 m IR distance
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 4 in 1 (4 signals switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- Lens: 3.6 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 12 mm fixed lens
- Horizontal Field Of View: 78° (3.6 mm), 48° (6 mm), 37° (8 mm), 23° (12 mm)
- Lens Mount: M12
- Day & NightIR cut filter
- Synchronization: Internal synchronization
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range): ≥ 130 dB
- Angle Adjustment: Pan: 0° to 360°, Tilt:0° to 180°, Rotate: 0° to 360°
- Image Sensor: 5 megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Frame RateTVI: 2 MP@25fps, 2 MP@30fps, 4 MP@25fps, 4 MP@30fps, 5 MP@20fps AHD: 4 MP@25fps, 4 MP@30fps, 5 MP@20fps CVI: 4 MP@25fps, 4 MP@30fps CVBS: PAL, NTSC
- Resolution: 2560 (H) × 1944 (V)
- Min. Illumination:L Color: 0.003 Lux@(F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
- Shutter Time: PAL: 1/25 s to 1/50,000 s NTSC: 1/30 s to 1/50,000 S
- AGC: Yes
- Day/Night Mode: Auto/Color/BW (Black and White)
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Privacy Mask: 4 programmable privacy masks
- Motion Detection: 4 programmable areas
- Backlight Compensation: Yes
- WDR: Yes
- 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction): Level 1 to 9
- Language: English
- Functions@ Brightness, Sharpness, 3D DNR, Mirror, Smart IR
- Video Output: 1 HD analog output, 1 X HDMI, 1 X VGA
- Switch Button: TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS
- Operating Condition-40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply12 VDC ± 25% *You are recommended to use one power adapter to supply the power for one camera.
- Power ConsumptionMax.6.6 W
- IR RangeUp to 80 m
- CommunicationUp the coax, Protocol: HIKVISION-C (TVI output)
- Dimensions81.9 mm × 86.7 mm × 217.9 mm (3.22" × 3.41" × 8.58")
- WeightApprox. 570 g (1.26 lb.)
- Ingress ProtectionIP67