Terms & Conditions
This website is designed to help you decide which CCTV product suits your needs and to enable you to purchase this equipment from us.
This entire website is copyright CCTV Ireland.
The term ‘CCTV Ireland’ or ‘www.cctvireland.ie' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Woodhaven, Allenwood South, Co. Kildare, Ireland. Our company registration number is IE5102850L. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We sell ONLY WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION, using only EU credit cards and EU addresses.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Irish and European Union laws.
This website is copyright CCTV Ireland. We spend a lot of time, money and energy on having large clear photographs on our website. We will not tolerate copyright infringement. All images displayed on the CCTV Ireland website that were photographed, created or edited by CCTV Ireland are the copyright of CCTV Ireland. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohitbited.