All-in-One CCTV Tester for TVI, CVI, AHD, CVBS and IP cameras with 7" Touchscreen
Universal CCTV tester for IP, HDTVI, HDCVI, CVBS and Analog cameras AHD.
This is the CCTV Tester that works with just about any camera you can throw at it. Not just TVI, or CVI or AHD, or CVBS, or IP, it works with all of these camera types. The prefect tool for the Professional CCTV installer. 5MP Analogue and 4k IP.
This is the ultimate CCTV Tester, we have never seen a CCTV tester with so many functions, we haven't even listed them all!
SAFIRE Universal CCTV tester for IP, HDTVI, HDCVI, CVBS and Analog cameras AHD.
This is the CCTV Tester that works with just about any camera you can throw at it. Not just TVI, or CVI or AHD, or IP, it works with all of these camera types.
Complete tool for professional installation and maintenance of CCTV systems for both analog and IP devices. Utilising a high quality and very bright and sharp 7" Touchscreen with a resolution of 1280x800 for easy use in difficult environments.
The OSD menu enables simple and intuitive various functions:
- Video Display: 4K IP / 5MP HDTVI / HDCVI / AHD / Analog CVBS
- HDMI output for use with external monitor
- IP cameras: for RJ45 connection and WiFi, supports 1080p
- Supports ONVIF and incorporates Android applications from manufacturers such as Hikvision and Dahua
- Scanning and PING Test IP addresses, FTP server and DHCP
- Brilliant & fast IP Scanner
- Record & playback video and snapshots onto the Micro SD card (included)
- Scanning test control and PTZ through RS485 port and network
- Test audio (input / output Jack)
- Outputs supply: DC 12 V 2A / 2A USB DC 5 V / 48 V DC PoE 24W
- Directly Power any camera using the built-in power outputs
- Power IP cameras over Ethernet using the built-in Switchable PoE
- Test for PoE power, tester and switch ports locator
- Test UTP cable and coaxial for connectivity/ correct order
- TDR function to locate breaks in coaxial or CAT5/6 UTP
- Trace coaxial & network cables with built in advanced oscillator
- Separate remote unit for testing long cables
- Test Card Generator
- Built-in WiFi
- 4 X zoom in on images
- Control PTZ cameras
- Scan for PTZ camera settings
- Flicker ports on network switches to show which cable is connected
- PoE power tester - ensure the correct voltage at the camera
- DHCP Server if needed
- Network speedtest
- Connect to ftp server
- English manual
- Proper branded product with CE mark and European support
The Main menu:
Side Panel Connections:
Configuring HIKVision IP cameras using the CCTV Tester:
Changing settings on IP cameras using the CCTV Test Meter:
Finding IP cameras across different IP Networks using the in-Built tool:
Even more tools:
You can even activate HIKVision cameras using the TESTER-7-IP-HS.
Also included: BNC-BNC , RS485 cable for connection , video probe, audio probe , probes for multi-meter, power adapter cable and one control for the cable test . Convenient to operate and portable thanks to its lithium battery with enough power for up to 16 hours or use permanently connected to the mains . Comes with a tough protective pouch with straps.
Don't forget that the test meter comes with the Remote cable adapter and a strong case to protect it.